|July 16, 2021
JinHyo Joseph Yun (Korea)
- Tenured Principal Researcher, DGIST & Principal Professor at Open Innovation Academy of SOI
- The founder of Open Innovation Dynamics; The author of Business Model Design Compass
- Organizing President of Society of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity(SOI)
- Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity(JOI)
- 1. Yun, J.J.; Zhao, X.; Wu, J.; Yi, J.C.; Park, K.; Jung, W. (2020). Business Model, Open Innovation, and Sustainability in Car Sharing Industry—Comparing Three Economies. Sustainability, 12(5), 1883.
- 2. JinHyo Joseph Yun, KyungBae Park, Giovanna Del Gaudio& Valentina Della Corte(2020).Open innovation ecosystems of restaurants: geographical economics of successful restaurants from three cities. European Planning Studies, 28(12).
- 3. Yun, J.J.; Zhao, X.; Park, K.; Shi, L. (2020). Sustainability Condition of Open Innovation: Dynamic Growth of Alibaba from SME to Large Enterprise. Sustainability, 12(11), 4379.
Keun Lee (Korea)
- Professor, Seoul National University/Vice Chair of National Economic Advisory Council, Korea
- Editor, Research Policy, Associate Editor (Industrial & Corporate Change)
- Winner of the 2014 Schumpeter Prize
- President (2016-18), International Schumpeter Society
Prof. Philip Cooke(Bergen University College, Norway)
- Professor, Bergen University College, Norway
- Pre Editor-in-Chief and Editor(now) of European Planning Studies(SSCI)
- European Parliament Regional Development Committee, till 2019
- Official Adviser to European Parliament Regional Development CommitteeAward in 2015
Natalja Lace (Latvia)
- Professor, Riga Technical University(RTU), Latvia
- Head of the department of Corporate Finance and Economics of RTU
- 1. Bistrova, J., Lace, Natalja, & Peleckienė, V. (2011).The influence of capital structure on Baltic corporate performance. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 12(4), 655-669.
- 2. Bistrova, J., Lace, Natalja, & Kasperovica, L. (2021). Enterprise Crisis-Resilience and Competitiveness. Sustainability, 13(4), 2057.
Alexander Brem (Germany)
- Endowed Chaired Professor and Institute Director at the University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Honorary Professor at the University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management
- Brem, A., & Puente-Díaz, R. (2020). Are you acting sustainably in your daily practice? Introduction of the Four-S model of sustainability Journal of Cleaner Production, 122074 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122074
- Brem, A., Nylund, P., & Viardot, E. (2020). The impact of the 2008 financial crisis on innovation: A dominant design perspective Journal of Business Research, 110, 360-369. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2020.01.048
- Brem, A., Bilgram, V., & Marchuk, A. (2019). How crowdfunding platforms change the nature of user innovation–from problem solving to entrepreneurship. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 144, 348-360. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2017.11.020
|July 17, 2021
Fred Phillips (USA)
- Professor at University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Editor-in-Chief of "Technological Forecasting and Social Change" (SSCI)
- Visiting Scientist at theChinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing
- 2017 winner of the Kondratieff Medal
- Senior Fellowat the IC2 Institute ofthe University of Texas at Austin, and a PICMET Fellow
KwangHo Jung (Korea)
- Professor & Dean, Graduate School of Public Administration at Seoul National University, Korea
- Executive Board of Director of Korean Association for Public Administration(KAPA)
- Executive President of Society of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity(SOI) from 2021
- 1. Jung, K., Eun, J. H., & Lee, S. H. (2017). Exploring competing perspectives on government-driven entrepreneurial ecosystems: lessons from Centres for Creative Economy and Innovation (CCEI) of South Korea. European Planning Studies, 25(5), 827-847
- 2. Lee, S., & Jung, K. (2017). Exploring effective incentive design to reduce food waste: A natural experiment of policy change from community based charge to RFID based weight charge Sustainability, 9(11), 2046.
- 3. Jung, K., & Lee, S. (2017). The Impact of Economic Regulation on Retail Sector: Regulation of Business Hours of Large Discount Stores in South Korea. Korean Journal of Policy Studies, 32(1), 99-124.
Venni V Krishna (India)
- FASS at the University of New South Wales, Australia
- Editor-in-Chief of Science, Technology and Society(SSCI)
- Former Professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Full Professor in Knowledge and Innovation Management, LUM University, Italy
- Head of Engineering Management program with specialisation in Digital Management
- Chair of the International Forum on Knowledge Assets Dynamics (IFKAD)
- Adjunct Professor, University of Tampere
- 1. SIMEONE L., SECUNDO G., SCHIUMA G. (2018). “Arts and design as translational mechanisms for academic entrepreneurship: The metaLAB at Harvard case study”, Journal of Business Research. Vol 85, pp. 434-443, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2017.10.021
- 2. CARLUCCI D., SCHIUMA G. (2018). “The power of arts in business”, International Journal of Innovation Management, Vol. 12, N. 2, (June): pp. 161-193.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2017.10.012
- 3. SCHIUMA G., LERRO A., SANITATE D. (2008). “Intellectual Capital Dimensions of Ducati’s Turnaround – Exploring Knowledge Assets Grounding a Change Management Program”, International Journal of Innovation Management, Vol. 12, N. 2, (June): pp. 161-193.
- 4. ALBINO V., GARAVELLI A.C., SCHIUMA G. (1999). “Knowledge Transfer and Inter-Firm Relationship: The Role of the Leader Firm”, Technovation, Vol. 19, pp. 53-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0166-4972(98)00078-9
||Discussion, Alumni Awarding & Farewell |