WHO(World Health Organization) declared the assessment of the risk of spread and impact of COVID-19 to very high at the global level and Characterized as ‘Global Pandemic’ On March 11.
As we think your safety is our top priority and concern, the Organizing Committee added the online presentation for presenters in addition to the offline(oral) presentation. If you cannot attend the conference because of the COVID-19, you are recommended to choose online presentation.
We suggest that you visit WHO site which has more detailed statistics.
SOI 2020 is still OFFLINE(oral) and ONLINE.
Society of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity(SOI) & Oklahoma State University 2020
- SOI & Oklahoma State University 2020
July 10(Fri.) - July 13(Mon.), 2020, DGIST, Daegu, Korea
*July 14(Tue.)~15(Wed.),2020, Open Innovation Academy of SOI 2020 Summer School(Free for SOI 2020 Participants)
- The Host: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
- The Organizer: Society of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity (SOI)
- Theme: Ambidextrous Open Innovation; When Engineering and Digital Technology Meet Political Economy and Market
- Main Conference Rooms & Address:
- DGIST, Building R1, 333, Techno jungang-daero, Hyeonpung-eup, Dalseong-gun, Daegu, Republic of Korea
- Rooms: 1). Room 202(Conference Room); 2). Room 203(International Conference Hall); 3). Room 204(Auditorium); 4). Room 301(Name: Main Conference Room)